There are a lot of email marketing programs available on the internet. But, we often find them pro service. If you are a beginner to making money online, then those Pro email marketing services would not affordable.
Today, I have a free email marketing service to review. It’s called VerticalResponse.
Is VerticalResponse completely free?
Completely free, only if your contacts are within 300 and you are not going to send more than 4000 emails per month.
Let’s get into this VerticalResponse review.
Features in VerticalResponse:
VerticalResponse has some advanced features:
- You have drag and drop editor for creating email newsletters
- Your emails are of responsive design. Hence they will be able to resize as per your customer’s device ( PC, smartphone, tablet etc)
- Autoresponder: You can set emails for autoresponder just like big companies have.
- Create signup forms to get leads from your website visitors.
- You can create automated email series.
- You can post social media messages.
- VerticalResponse provides some analysis on the performance of your email newsletters.
- Flexible pricing.
- All your emails will be checked for spam before processing queue. This might be a trouble for some.
My Personal Experience with VerticalResponse:
I have come across the service VerticalResponse, a year ago, when my newsletter subscribers count was very little. When I recently checked back while writing this review, I could see a lot of improvements made in their design.
Also, I noticed they now have a drag and drop page builder. You can make use of these opportunities and create free landing pages for your website because professional drag and drop builders for WordPress will be little costly.
However, you can try Weebly for creating a drag and drop website. It’s one of the simplest and free tools available on the internet.
Just, take a look at what you can do at VerticalResponse.
If you wish to send email campaigns with VerticalResponse, then you can make use of the available email templates.
Even, if you wish to create your own template, you can make use of the content blocks available there,
I just created a newsletter for OnlineRockersHub using Vertical Response. You check it out here.
Coming to the pricing to VerticalResponse, it looks flexible. As I already mentioned it is free for users with up to 300 contacts. And you will be able to send 4000 emails only per month.
If you move onto pro packages, you can send unlimited emails. The price of the Pro packages will depend upon a number of contacts you have. Here are the basic pricings at VerticalResponse.
VerticalResponse is good for beginners to blogging and internet marketing because it will be free. I will recommend you to go with this if you have a very small audience.
Here are my ratings for VerticalResponse.
Vertical Response Ratings
VerticalResponse offers some powerful email marketing features. Free to start. So no need to worry about spending money when you are a beginner to online marketing.
User Review( votes)
Did you give VerticalResponse a try? If not,
Did you find this review useful?
Here are some hand-picked articles for you to read:
- Visme Review: My Favorite Infographic Creator
- 9 Best Blogging Apps for your Smartphones in 2019
- 16 Competitor Analysis Tools that can boost your traffic
- How to convert your Blog Posts into videos with Content Samurai?
- DesignCap Review: Create Free Posters and Flyers Online
VerticalResponse review: Free email marketing tool for beginners
There are a lot of email marketing programs available on the internet. But, we often find them pro service. If you are a beginner to making money online, t